Please Note: For planning purposes registrations are appreciated at least one week in advance to the course start date.
Payment is required within 7 Days of Registering for a Course unless other arrangements have been made.
10549NAT Certificate IV in Risk Management Essentials - Intake 2
Available Spaces: 6
Dates for Each Session are as follows:
16th – 17th July
This course is run in conjunction with the first three days of the Diploma of Risk Management and Business Continuity.
Participants doing the Certificate IV in Risk Management Essentials will gain knowledge and an understanding of: development of a risk management framework into an organisation that is integrated with all other governance functions (compliance, internal audit, performance management, contract management and incident management).
Participants will also learn how to identify the right risks to go into the risk register and the manner in which they are managed so that management and the Executive are in a position to make informed decisions around the risk that they face.
The Certificate IV in Risk Management Essentials covers six Units of Competency as part of the program:
- BSBPMG418 Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- FDFPPL3004 Lead work teams and groups
- PSPGEN027 Gather and analyse information
- RMERSK401 Design and implement a plan for the integration of risk management principles into a business unit
- RMERSK402 Respond to the findings of a risk management audit