Please Note: For planning purposes registrations are appreciated at least one week in advance to the course start date.
Payment is required within 7 Days of Registering for a Course unless other arrangements have been made.
Live Stream 2021 Intake 3: 10712NAT Diploma of Risk Management and Business Continuity
Available Spaces: 9
Session Dates are as follows:
|16th June 2021||13th - 14th July 2021||29th July 2021||
18th August 2021
Risk management is not just about security, safety, financial or environmental risks. It’s much more than that.
This Diploma will broaden the skills of risk management and business continuity professionals or those aspiring to fill these roles to include business continuity, which delivers, business resilience.
Participants will gain knowledge and an understanding of: development of a risk management framework into an organisation that is integrated with all other governance functions (compliance, internal audit, performance management, contract management and incident management).
Participants will also learn how to identify the right risks to go into the risk register and the manner in which they are managed so that management and the Executive are in a position to make informed decisions around the risk that they face.
The course culminates in participants learning the manner in which disruption related risks are managed through the business continuity process.
The Diploma of Risk Management and Business Continuity covers eleven Units of Competency as part of the program:
- PSPMGT014 - Undertake enterprise risk management
- PSPGEN058 - Coordinate risk management
- PSPPCM010 - Manage procurement risk
- PSPFRU005 - Conduct fraud risk assessments
- PSPFRU006 - Develop fraud control plans
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- BSBPMG517 - Manage project risk
- BSBWHS503 - Contribute to the systematic management of WHS risk
- BSBCUE501 - Develop business continuity strategy
- BSBCON801 - Establish and review the business continuity management framework and strategies
- BSBCON401 - Work effectively in a business continuity context
There are no prerequisites for this course (i.e. completion of the Certificate IV in Risk Management Essentials is not a prerequisite for this course).