Please Note: For planning purposes registrations are appreciated at least one week in advance to the course start date.
Payment is required within 7 Days of Registering for a Course unless other arrangements have been made.
Diploma of Risk Management and Business Continuity - Distance Option
Available Spaces: Unlimited
The Diploma of Risk Management and Business Continuity is made up of nine Core Units:
• Undertake Enterprise Risk Management
• Manage Risk
• Coordinate Risk Management
• Manage Procurement Risk
• Conduct Fraud Risk Assessments
• Develop Fraud Control Plans
• Manage Project Risk
• Apply Principles of OHS Risk Management
• Manage Hazards in the Workplace
• Develop and maintain business continuity plans
The Paladin Risk Management Academy Diploma of Risk Management and Business Continuity is fully accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
Please note: The Dietary Requirements field is not applicable when registering for a Distance Education course.