We accept all major Credit Cards. You do not need a PayPal account to use this facility; simply a credit card. Should you have any questions regarding payment methods please contact us via email on our contact us page.
Paladin Risk Management Services Pty Ltd does not store any of your credit card information. Our secure, encrypted payment gateway is provided by NAB ensuring your credit card information is secure.
1. Paladin Risk Management Services Pty Ltd collects course fees, from individual students, prior to training being provided.
2. Registrations are transferable up until 7 days prior to course commencement.
3. Bookings cancelled more than 7 days before commencement of the course will be provided a refund or moved to a course that is at a more convenient time.
4. Bookings cancelled less than 7 days before the commencement of a course will be provided a refund less $300 for costs incurred as numbers have to be provided 7 days out from the event.
5. All training courses once commenced are non-refundable or transferable.
Sites displayed in search results or linked to by paladinrisk.com.au are edited and controlled by unrelated parties. We may produce search results, automatically generated content and/or links to sites that some people find objectionable, inappropriate, or offensive. We cannot guarantee that a search or review of paladinrisk.com.au will not locate unintended or objectionable content and assume no responsibility for the content of any site included in any search results or automatically generated content or content otherwise listed in or linked to by paladinrisk.com.au.
On-site Use Only
You may not take content from paladinrisk.com.au and reformat and display it, or mirror paladinrisk.com.au on another web site. You may not send automated queries of any sort or “meta-search” paladinrisk.com.au.
Changes in Terms and Conditions
Should you have any queries with regards to our Refund Policy, please contact us using the details provided on the contact page.