About Paladin Risk Management
Paladin Risk Management Services was founded by Rod Farrar in 2007. Following 20 years as an officer in the Australian Army, Rod has channelled his passion and skill for managing risk and now applies his extensive experience in assisting organisations to mitigate and eliminate professional risks they may encounter.
Rod is an accomplished risk consultant with extensive experience in the delivery of professional consultancy services to Government, corporate and not-for-profit sectors.
Rod’s knowledge of the risk management domain was initially informed through two decades as an Army Officer in varying Project, Security and Operational roles. Subsequent to that, Rod has spent seven years as a professional risk manager.
Rod’s risk management expertise is highly sought after as is the insight he provides in his risk management training and workshop facilitation. He has been recognised by the Risk Management Institute of Australia, which has granted him Certified Practicing Risk Manager accreditation.
Rod has lectured at the University of Canberra, has been on the assessment panel for Certified Practicing Risk Managers as well as speaking at a range of conferences and forums. In addition, Rod was contracted by the Risk Management Institution of Australasia to develop and deliver a two-day risk workshop across Australia and New Zealand. This course was highly acclaimed attracting participants from as far away as Ireland.
Rod’s goal is to help people become ‘Risk Gladiators’, by transferring the skills and knowledge of risk management so every organisation is armed to mitigate and eliminate any risks they encounter.
- Diploma of Risk Management
- Diploma of Security Risk Management
- Master of Business Administration (Project Management)
- Master of Management Studies (Logistics)
- Graduate Diploma of Management in Defence Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (English)
- Associate Diploma in Personnel Management
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Risk Management Institute of Australia
- Australian Institute of Project Managers
- Certified Chief Risk Officer