Making sense of the Commonwealth Risk Management Policy
Paladin Risk is running two Workshops to provide insight into the new Commonwealth Risk Management Policy.
The goal of the Commonwealth Risk Management Policy is to, “embed risk management as part of the culture of Commonwealth entities where the shared understanding of risk leads to well informed decision making.”
There are nine elements of the Commonwealth Risk Management Policy and they are:
- Establishing a risk management policy;
- Establishing a risk management framework;
- Defining responsibility for managing risk;
- Embedding systematic risk management into business processes;
- Developing a positive risk culture;
- Communicating and consulting about risk;
- Understanding and managing shared risk;
- Maintaining risk management capability; and
- Reviewing and continuously improving the management of risk.
Paladin Risk Management Services will be holding two workshops to ensure people have a greater understanding of the Commonwealth Risk Management Policy and what is required to implement it.
The first workshop
9am – 5pm
This workshop was aimed at personnel within Agencies who have risk management responsibilities. It is aimed at the practitioner level. During this workshop, attendees will comprehensively address all of the policy elements of the Commonwealth Risk Management Policy. The cost of the workshop is $550 (inc GST). This cost includes all materials and all catering for the day. See here for more information and to register.
The second workshop
9am – 5pm
This workshop is aimed at SES Band officers and will provide an overview of the manner in which they can support the risk program and ensure it is coordinated with all other organisational programs. The cost of this workshop is $440 (inc GST). This cost includes all materials and morning tea. See here for more informational and to register.