New eBook: Risk is not a four letter word
After an overwhelming response to our first E-Book, Demystifying Risk Management, released last year, we are excited to present you with Paladin Risk Management’s second E-book Risk is not a four letter word.
The underlying message in this title is that risk is not something to be feared by organisations – but something to be embraced.
If we do not embrace risk we cannot innovate.
In this E-book, Rod covers:
– That consequence is king and the importance of estimating consequence
– How to use consequence for risk identification, internal auditing and risk reporting
– Some insights into the uncertainty created by the Risk Management definition
– How to describe a risk
– How to manage a risk when outsourcing and the risk transfer myth
– If you’re “doing” risk management or managing a risk
Build your risk management knowledge and become a Risk Gladiator today!